Breast Reduction Surgery Pune
Breast reduction surgery, also known as reduction mammaplasty, is a technique that involves removing excess fat, tissue, and skin from the breasts. This cosmetic procedure is used to reduce the size of a person’s breasts and helps women in achieving more aesthetic and proportional breasts. In addition, it relieves physical discomfort due to overly large breasts causing back, neck, and shoulder pain and also causing shoulder grooves and discomfort while exercising or performing strenuous activities.
When should you consider breast reduction surgery?
You should consider breast reduction surgery if:
- Your breasts are overly big, and you feel self-conscious about it.
- Your breasts are asymmetric or different in size.
- Your breasts are heavy and cause pain in the neck, shoulder, or back.
- If you have deflected or inappropriate nipples and areolas
How is breast reduction surgery performed?
Following is the step-by-step procedure of breast reduction surgery:
- Breast surgery is performed under local or general anaesthesia. Then the surgeon makes an incision, which can be a circular pattern or a racquet-shaped pattern around the areola.
- After the incision is made, the doctor repositions the nipple.
- Then the underlying breast tissue is reduced, lifted, and shaped.
- Finally, incisions are brought together to reshape the now smaller breast and are closed.
What can you expect after a breast reduction surgery in Pune?
After a breast reduction surgery in Pune, you can expect the following:
- Your breasts will be lifted and smaller.
- Your clothing will fit better as the breasts will be more proportionate to your body frame.
- Breast sagging will be eliminated.
- Your appearance will be more youthful and aesthetically pleasing.
- Improved Quality of life
Why choose Dr. Amit Mulay for breast reduction surgery in Pune?
Dr. Amit Mulay is one of the most renowned surgeons for breast augmentation, breast reconstruction, or breast reduction surgery in Pune. He is highly revered for his caring, compassionate, and discrete approach. He specialises in reconstructive microsurgery and has performed highly complicated plastic surgery in Pune for several years. To this date, he has helped many patients.