Double Chin correction in Pune
A double chin can make you look older than your age. That is why many people are looking for double chin reduction in Pune. Double chin reduction aims to remove the excess fat deposits underneath the face skin. Here are different ways to approach excess fat removal from the chin.
- Chin liposuction
- Neck lift
The procedures listed above can reduce the appearance of a double chin. However, a doctor might not approve liposuction or submentoplasty if your skin isn’t elastic and hangs loose or sags. Rather, the doctor will recommend a neck lift for obtaining an appropriate appearance. Here is a brief about both surgeries.
Procedures Of DOUBLE-CHIN Reduction
- The surgeon will examine the chin and neck and mark the skin for incision.
- Next, the surgeon cleanses the skin with an antiseptic solution for incision.
- Then, the surgeon will use local anaesthesia to numb the area.
- The surgeon will then make appropriate incisions to insert the liposuction cannula.
- Next, the surgeon extracts extra fat through the cannula. Finally, the surgeon will ensure a uniform shape and chin contours are achieved after chin liposuction.
The basic procedure of submentoplasty is the same as liposuction with few differences, such as:
- less invasive plastic surgery with submentoplasty.
- Instead, the doctor removes excess anterior neck skin and tightens the neck muscles.
- The new neck shape gives a more visible neckline and a better-sculpted appearance.
Neck lift surgery:
- The surgeon will examine the chin and neck and mark the neck for incision.
- Then, the chin will be cleansed with an antiseptic solution.
- Next, the surgeon sedates the surgical site with anaesthesia.
- The surgeon incises neck skin and removes layers to expose excess fat. Excess fat and skin may be removed from the neck around the hairline and behind the ear. The surgeon will lift and tighten neck muscles to even tone.
- The incisions are then rinsed with an antiseptic solution and closed with stitches.
Why choose Dr. Amit Mulay for Double Chin correction?
Dr. Amit Mulay is an experienced plastic surgeon in Pune and has done several aesthetic surgeries, including double chin reduction in Pune. So, if you are looking for any plastic surgery, book a consultation with Dr. Mulay to know how double-chin reduction can transform your appearance.